- Spring 2016:
- CS 166
- CS 265
Cryptography and Computer Security
- What kinds of projects do my students do? I'm glad
you asked. Most of my students do security-related projects
and there are tons of good project topics in security.
- Masters student projects (titles and completed reports)
can be found
- Undergraduate projects are given
- What kind of teacher am I? I've posted
selected student comments from
my teaching evaluations. Of course, you can also check
out my reviews at My_Professor_Is_A_Jerk.com (or something like that).
Personally, I never look at those kinds of sites,
for fear of what I might find.
- Links to many of the papers that I've written are
The Google Scholar summary of citations of my articles can be found
here. Microsoft Academic provides similar (although, strangely, much less complete) information here.
- I've recently put together
of information security journals, with a brief comment on each.
- Recently, I was interviewed about my malware-related research
by the editor of a hackers' online e-zine. This scintillating,
tell-all interview can be found at
(the link to the complete issue is
- My detailed cv can be found
- Yes, I do have a life (well, sort of...).
A few relatively recent photos can be found
- The best way to contact me is via
If you are local, feel free to stop by my office to chat.
Brought to you by Mark Stamp,
Last Modified: January 23, 2016.