Agenda for Vaud, Switzerland July 14, 2009
Welcome and Speeches (11:00-11:20) MLK Library Room 255/257
· Welcome to the University and Silicon Valley SJSU President Jon Whitmore 11:00-11:10
· Switzerland and the Importance of International Programs - Minister Anne-Catherine Lyon 11:10 -11:20
Signing Ceremony (11:20-11:30)
o Minister Lyon and President Whitmore
o Presentations and photos
Future Collaboration and Plan for the Day (11:30-11:50)
· San Jose State University Today M. Novak 11:30-11:40
· Summer Universities and Future Collaboration M. Rochat 11:40-11:50
· Concluding Comments and Plan for the Day M. Novak 11:50-12:00
Networking Luncheon (12:00 --1:30pm) MLK Library Room 225/229
· Invitees: All Swiss delegates, SJSU leaders, community leaders, Summer Program Faculty, and other invited guests. Assigned seating.
· Hosts Welcome: Dean Parrish and AVP/Dean Novak.
· Purpose: Discussion of future collaborative opportunities.
Demonstration: Online Learning at SJSU Dr. Steve Zlotolow (1:45-2:30pm)
Library and Campus Tour (Ken Louden and Sami Khuri) (2:30-4:00pm)
College of Business Meeting (Assoc. Dean Joe Giglierano and selected delegates location 9th Floor Business Tower Deans Conference Room) (3:004:00pm)
Summary and Discussion of Outcomes of the Day (Mark Novak and delegates -- College of Business classroom TBA - 4:004:30pm)